Friday, January 7, 2011

MAG 2 Famous People

Jackie Robinson

Reported by: Kelvin Park MAG 2
Do you know who is Jackie Robinson?He was a famous and a great baseball player long a go. When I was little I thought that Jackie Robinson was so famous that he had a lots of money and was the most famous person in the world.

Jackie Robinson was born on 1/13, 1919,Cairo,Georgia,U.S.A. His mother name is Mallie and his father name was Jerry. His favorite hobby or talents is doing all kinds of sports. Jackie Robinson's university was California University. His first award or a prize he got was MVP-5 Roy 1. He was fantastic baseball player I saw. His final game was at 9/30, 1956. It was along day ago from right know. And Jackie Robinson was dead at 9/24,1972. He was a great baseball player in Dodgers. So he is still little famous.

Finally Jackie Robinson and I are little similar that my hobby is doing all the sports exept baseball that Jackie Robinson likes the best. he is a fantastic baseball player I ever thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment